Please fill out the assessment below to determine if you are ready to adopt a project. This assessment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
On a scale of 1-5, indicate the level of adopt, where 1 is “not at all” and 5 is “absolutely”.
Hover over the underlined word for a definition.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You have to pass the previous Module's assessment in order to start this assessment:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Your score is 0%
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1-30%: The likelihood of successful adoption is low.
Recommendation: Adopting this project may not be appropriate for your community.
31-50%: This project has potential for successful adoption.
Recommendation: Explore further by reviewing the Outcome Spread Guide and begin conversations with appropriate stakeholders.
51-75%: This project has a probability of successful adoption.
Recommendation: Complete an adoption budget (next section) and begin conversations with key stakeholders.
76-100%: This project has a high probability of successful adoption.
Recommendation: Complete an adoption budget (next section) and begin conversations with key stakeholders and consider completing the Shared Care adoption approval process.
1. QuestionIs there a strong need for the project you want to adopt?CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionIs there a strong understanding of the local population that will be Group of people who will be affected by the projectimpacted?CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionHas an Amount of money needed to spread one or more outcomes of the projectadoption budget been developed?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionIs there a plan in place to deal with Unanticipated events during the implementation of the projectunexpected issues?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionAre physicians interested and willing to adopt this outcome(s)?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionHave key (non-physician) stakeholders been identified?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionIs Details about the project from the Project’s Adoption Profile and/or the original project teaminformation about the original project available?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionHas an individual been identified who will lead the spread?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionHas a A physician lead or other stakeholder who understands and agrees to actively promote the project’s goalschampion been identified?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionHas a A Shared Care document that provides a brief summary of key aspects of the original project. Available through the ‘Find a Project’ section of the Shared Care Learning CentreProject Adoption Profile been reviewed and/or has there been communication with the original community to implement the outcome(s)?CorrectIncorrect